bePAY Platform Fee
When KOLs sell their owned items, bePAY only takes a 2.5 percent transaction fee (users pay in full); a 7.5 percent transaction fee will be charged when the buyer pays in 4 (BNPL).
The 2.5% charge will be refunded to the following pools if you pay in full:
- 1.Insurance pool: 1%
- 2.Staking pool: 1% is utilized to reimburse beCOIN staking participants.
- 3.Buyback pool: 0.5% is used to buy and burn beCOIN in order to increase the demand and stabilize the supply/ demand.
The 7.5% fee will be retained in the Final Return Pool when users using the BNPL service:
- 1.Lender Return Pool: 40% of the commission fee
- 2.Other pools: 60% commission allocated to 3 pools as below:
- Insurance Pool: 48% of the commission is used to control BECOIN inflation as well as to serve short or miss payment events; BECOIN supply and demand balance; and healthy system maintenance.
- Staking pool: 6% of commission fee
- Buy back pool: 6% of commission fee
Royalty fees can also be determined by KOLs: 1.99% (up to 50%) on each transaction (every time the owner buys and resells the product)
When KOLs collaborate with bePAY (Co-Create), the following results are obtained: bePAY helps with consultation, photography, video recording, product creation, and sales. KOLs earn 40% of the transaction value in addition to paying direct fees, paying BNPL fees, and receiving Royalty payment.