Our mission is to provide KOLs and their fans with a specialized NFT supermarket for celebrities, including reliable, low-cost BNPL service. This offers users more options and more efficient access to the NFT market and Metaverse.
Global Fans can now purchase and sell NFTs by themselves, as well as own exclusive NFTs from KOLs, earn BNPL credits to improve purchasing power, and enjoy exclusive advantages from bePAY.
bePAY NFT Marketplace
bePAY aspires to be a worldwide NFT platform for celebrities, offering a simple, convenient, and unrestricted solution for geographical and blockchain networks.
As a result, bePAY will support multiple chains, with BSC and ETH as the priority networks for issuance, followed by Polygon, Flow, etc., all of which are specialized chains. The goal of bePAY is to provide an extensive mix of quick and economical solutions for all NFT enthusiasts and collectors. Therefore, the Ethereum network will not be able to satisfy this need on its own.
bePAY stands out from other NFT projects across several categories:
- For starters, bePAY stands out from other NFT projects across several categories. bePAY will consult KOLs, co-create, and conduct promotion in order to produce and bring the highest value NFT collection to life, as well as attract a wide range of engaging audiences.
- Secondly, bePAY employs beLending, a DEFI application, to deploy the Buy Now Pay Later solution on blockchain. This enables consumers to have more purchasing power and Creators to earn more returns.
- Lastly, bePAY was the first-ever to use the TRUPPA formula to value NFTs based on six distinct parameters, making NFT pricing, comparison, and trading the most transparent and efficient for everyone.
A specialized NFT Marketplace
The hereunder are the fees that users will have to pony up:
- The BNPL fee (charged to the seller) ranges from 7.5 percent to 12.5 percent, depending on the items and the seller.
- Late payment fee due to inability to pay on time, collected from the user (fixed fee) until the transaction is completed.
- Fee for straight payment: 2.5 percent of the seller's profit.
- Royalty fees can also be determined by KOLs, usually 1.99% (up to 50%) on each transaction (every time the owner buys and resells the product)